Create stickers and themes and sell in LINE
“Create stickers and themes and sell them in LINE. How to Create stickers and themes for LINE app.”
Download line for PC and begins to create your own galleries of stickers.
In this article we will talk about how to create stickers in Line Creator. The first step is to register for an account and start with the progress:
– We will start by filling the given necessary to register as an illustrator.
– Then put the text that includes the title and description of the stickers and raises the necessary images.
– Once you have done this step, you will receive the text and images, they will receive your message in accordance with its criteria of sales.
The second step will be to sell the stickers in LINE STORE:
When you already have the text, image and all prepared press Publish to begin to sell them in line store. Mark the price that you believe convenient and start your business of stickers in Line Creator.
The third and last step is that all users of line can use your themes and stickers posted on-line store.
How to create stickers?
We are going to see quickly as Create stickers for Line
We’ll begin by creating the image of the Sticker.
– Change the configuration of the stickers to get different in “Images of Sticker”. Once you have already made the settings you will no longer be able to return to the previous.
– All the indicated sizes in pixels.
– To send images used the PNG format.
– Do not worry about the size of the stickers because it will automatically adjust, but remember that the image has to have even numbers in the height and width.
– It is recommended that you use a resolution of 72dpi or greater than this and an RGB color mode.
– The maximum capacity for each image is 1MB.
– When agrupes all images in a ZIP file, it cannot exceed 20 MB.
– The funds for the characters must be transparent.
Margins of the sticker
There is a need for a margin of approximately 10 pixels between the cropped image and content. Please note the variation of the stickers when you make your designs.
The best stickers
The best stickers and recommended are those that are better understood and which express feelings simple and that normally do you usually watch.
Stickers Not Recommended
– The stickers more difficult to use in talks common are those that show objects or landscapes.
– Stickers large and with poor visibility.
– With little variety, with muted colors and not very clear and numbers.
– Stickers that are related with the offended people, alcohol of minors, tobacco consumption and images that show violence or nationalism.
Other points to take into account
– When you think stickers and want to bring them to the sale may not be used for advertising purposes. You cannot include advertising in any image of the stickers, titles or in the description of the texts.
– Are banned the stickers that show the users personal information or identification.
– You will not be able to sell content to announce any Internet service, instant messaging application or any app that is not LINE. Nor characters or images of these services.
Image Stickers Animated
– As we have said before, the images for the animations should be made in PNG format by adding the specialized tools as APNG Assembler.
– The measures cannot exceed 320 pixels wide x 270 high.
– One of these has to be from 270 pixels.
– Add up to 4 replicates per sticker and tries to last no more than 4 seconds.
– You can include from 5 to 20 frames PNG for each APNG.
– If you make your animations with APNG Assembler and use a similar image continuously, creates a single frame.
– If you repeat much the same image of always for all the frames are not will be able to upload your designs.
– If you use an RGB color mode os will be better.
– The maximum size for each picture is 300 KB. To gather all the images in a file, it cannot exceed 20 MB.
– The image APNG will be the first to appear next to the title in LINE STORE and when the animation is stopped.
– If you are looking for some way to make the files APNG are better, it is recommended to use Firefox, but especially if you are going to review the animations, make sure it is updated.
– Transparent Backgrounds.
– Do not worry about the playback button because this same already adds only and does not need to include it in the designs.
– All sizes of the items will be indicated in pixels.
– Images must be sent in PNG format.
– If you want to obtain good images is recommended a resolution of 72dpi or higher and a RGB color mode.
– Images may not exceed a size of 1MB.
– When you save image files in a ZIP file, this site must not exceed a size of MB.
– To give it a bright touch the funds for the characters must be transparent.
If you want to know more information, I leave you here down guidelines for creation of the topics.
Things that should not be done
– Icons damaged and difficult to see or that are mixed with the background image. These are the topics that they cannot see well.
– Topics that do not have a good general balance of design, as for example icons that have only text.
– Images without illustrations that have no single text.
– Items that are not repeated nor copied from any website, or themes that are already available. Including reviews of simple colors of icons exist.
– Icons that offend the morale of the people or the public order. Comments that descontrolen to all or content on tobacco, drugs, sex and things that children makes them be more violent.
Other points to take into account
– It is strictly prohibited to request personal information or identification of the user in order to buy a theme.
– Nor the characters of these services may be sold and content that you mention any internet service, instant messaging application or any other similar service that is not LINE.
– The issues of payment cannot be used for advertising purposes. You cannot use the graphics, titles or the wording of items such as announcements nor can include corporate logos unnecessary or superfluous.